In state capitals and street protests, women’s rights activists have been wearing red robes and white bonnets based on “The Handmaid's Tale,” the 1985 novel that is now a series on Hulu.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CBS OUTDOOR AMERICAS CAPITAL DELAWARE
2013 - CBS OUTDOOR AMERICAS CAPITAL CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- A Handmaid’s Tale of Protest
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Listing of the Day: Wingdale, NY
Friday Jul 7, 2017
The properties feature outdoor sleeping porches, an outdoor shower, windows and decking, which seamlessly integrate indoor and outdoor living.
- Trump Loses Corporate America
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
There is no point in taking brickbats for a president who does not deliver.
- AquaBounty Lines Up First U.S. Fish Farm With Deal for Indiana Site
By Frank Vinluan - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
When salmon from AquaBounty Technologies reach grocery stores and restaurants, some of them will come from America’s heartland. AquaBounty (NASDAQ: AQB) has agreed to pay $14 million in cash to acquire some of the assets of Bell Fish Company, including that company’s fish farm in Albany, IN. The deal will give Maynard, MA-based AquaBounty its […]
- Made in America promotes the All-American outdoor experience - US candy company joins Trump's 'Made in America' initiative - Obama made it less desirable for companies to do business in America, Puzder says
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- This Outdoor Gear For Good Company Proved You Can Be A Benefit Corporation From Day One
By Eillie Anzilotti - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
“If there’s an investor that won’t invest in me because I founded a benefit corporation, that’s not the right investor for us.”
Davis Smith knows what he’s doing when it comes to e-commerce. A 38-year-old serial entrepreneur, he founded, and later sold, an online pool table retailer straight out of business school; that venture lead him to cofound Baby.com.br, Brazil’s largest baby care retailer, for which he raised over $40 million in venture capital funding.