India’s government said it would pre-empt a legal challenge against recently imposed rules on cattle slaughter by revising them “on an urgent basis.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CATTLE WALK LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- India, Stung by Backlash, Plans to Roll Back Restrictions on Cattle Slaughter
By ELLEN BARRY and SUHASINI RAJ - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Shootings spark fear of serial cattle killer
By Associated Press - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
CARLSBAD, N.M. — The fatal shootings of several cows in southeastern New Mexico have sparked fears of a serial cattle killer running loose. The Carlsbad Current-Argus reports the Eddy County Sheriff’s Office announced this week that another six cattle on two separate properties were shot and killed. Detectives say a high-caliber rifle was used in...
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- India Supreme Court Suspends Ban on Slaughtered-Cattle Trade
Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
India’s top court halted for three months a ban introduced by the Hindu nationalist government on the sale of cows and buffaloes for slaughter.
- How Cowboys Make Deals at the Border
Friday Jul 14, 2017
In Nogales, Mexico, a door in the border fence is unlocked when cattle brokers and buyers strike the right price.
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.