Air pollution in New Delhi was 20 times that of safe limits last week. The Wall Street Journal's Karan Deep Singh carries an air quality monitor for a day to see how dangerous the Indian capital's smog can be. Photo: Karan Deep Singh/The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CATSKILLS CARETAKER LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- This Is How Bad New Delhi's Air Pollution Is
Monday Dec 12, 2016
- That's Hot: Barber in New Delhi Cuts Hair With Fire
Friday Jun 23, 2017
A barber in New Delhi, India is using fire and chemicals to cut hair instead of scissors.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- India Set to Approve Amazon's Grocery Service
Friday Jun 9, 2017
New Delhi is poised to give the online retail giant the green light to invest around $500 million to build a nationwide network to stock and deliver groceries.
- Uber Is Sued by Woman Who Was Raped by One of Its Drivers in India
By MIKE ISAAC - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The suit, coming after revelations that the company had obtained and mishandled the victim’s medical records, also named the C.E.O., Travis Kalanick.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal