Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
JEREMY WAYNE GULLEY
374 NEER RD.
LONG EDDY, NEW YORK, 12760
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CATSKILL ARMS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- *ARMS* Review: Finally, a *New* Game That Makes the Nintendo Switch Worth Buying
By Julie Muncy - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Nintendo's *ARMS* Is a Fighting Game of Acute Appendage-itis
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Eddie Bauer may be put up for sale
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Report: Eddie Bauer may be put up for sale
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Bloomberg's Call to Arms
Tuesday Jul 24, 2012
Best of the Web columnist James Taranto on Mayor Michael Bloomberg's call for a police strike. Photos: Getty Images
- U.S., Qatar Move Toward Arms Deal Estimated at $12 Billion
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The U.S. and Qatar signed a preliminary agreement for the sale of dozens of Boeing Co. F-15 fighter jets to the Persian Gulf monarchy, in a transaction that risks further ensnaring the Trump administration in an escalating dispute between leading Arab countries.