In a blow to Microsoft Corp., a top cloud-computing executive in China has been hired by JD.com Inc., the e-commerce company that is ramping up its cloud-services business.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - CATHOLIC VETERANS SERVICE FOUNDATION OF USA, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Microsoft China Veteran Poached by JD.com in Cloud-Services Coup
Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- A. James and Alice B. Clark Foundation Provides $10M Transformational Donation
By Staff Writer - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Boulder Crest Retreat announces a $10 million donation from the A. James and Alice B. Clark Foundation. This is the largest gift in Boulder Crest Retreat’s history. The gift provides the capacity to expand its programs to the western U.S. for veterans and families who are healing from combat-related stress. After 16 years of war, the longest […]
The post A. James and Alice B. Clark Foundation Provides $10M Transformational Donation appeared first on NonProfit PRO.
- NY police seize veteran's guns after order deems him, wrongfully, as 'mentally defective'
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- Whistleblowers Will Receive $3.6M For Reporting Healthcare Company’s False Medicare Claims
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Less than a week after federal authorities conducted a massive crackdown on medical fraud, arresting more than 400 individuals, the Department of Justice announced that three Ohio-based healthcare companies and their executives would pay $19.5 million to resolve allegations they falsified Medicare claims for unnecessary services that allegedly harmed patients. The DOJ announced Monday the settlement with Foundations Health …
- Clark Foundation Awards $10 Million to Veterans' Retreat
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The gift from the A. James and Alice B. Clark Foundation will enable the Boulder Crest Retreat to expand its current facility in Virginia and open a second location....