Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CASTLE BARBERSHOP, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Theresa May Battles to Hold On as U.K. Prime Minister
By STEPHEN CASTLE - Monday Jun 12, 2017
In a meeting with restive lawmakers in her Conservative Party on Monday, Mrs. May will appeal for the unified backing she will need to survive for long as head of a minority government.
- London Fire: At Least 6 Dead After Blaze Engulfs Apartment Tower
By STEVEN ERLANGER, STEPHEN CASTLE and CEYLAN YEGINSU - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The toll was likely to rise, the authorities said. A tenant group had complained for years that the building was at risk of a deadly fire.
- ‘This is Appalling’: Evacuated London Residents Try to Cope
By STEPHEN CASTLE - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Some residents are refusing to leave their homes after they were ordered out for fear that their buildings had hazardous cladding.