A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CASTLE ADVISORY COMPANY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- BestMile Announces New Advisory Board Appointments
By Business Wire - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: BestMile formalizes its advisory board by appointing two outstanding industry leaders to support its rapid growth, Christopher Choa and Randell Iwasaki. Randell Iwasaki was appointed as the Executive Director of the Contra...
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- Moz Rand Fishkin Transitions From Operations To Advisory
Friday Jul 14, 2017
Moz Founder Rand Fishkin will transition to an advisory role during the next six to nine month, after spending the past year and a half helping to develop products for the company and its clients.Fishkin will remain Chairman of the Board and one of the company's largest shareholders. He founded Moz, then seomoz.com, more than 16 years ago.