A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CASTILLO MEAT MARKET NO. 2 INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
- Cargill Mulls Meat Deals as Portfolio Shifts
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
After revamping its sprawling food and agriculture portfolio, Cargill Inc. is considering acquisitions.
- ABC Settles 'Pink Slime' Meat Lawsuit
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
ABC and a South Dakota meat producer have settled a $1.9 billion lawsuit brought against the American network over its reports on a lean, finely textured beef product that critics dubbed "pink slime."The terms of the settlement are confidential. Dakota Dunes-based Beef Products Inc. sued ABC in 2012, saying the coverage misled consumers.
- How Whole Foods Became the Organic Giant
By ERIC OWLES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Over several decades, John Mackey grew a 2,000 square-foot store in Austin into a $13.4 billion deal with Amazon.
- MessageGears Raises $2.75 Million In New Financing
Monday Jun 26, 2017
MessageGears has pulled in $2.75 million in funding, and is expanding its staff.