The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CASSATELLE DI SCOPELLO INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Tony DiCicco, Popular Coach of the U.S. Women’s Soccer Team, Dies at 68
By JERÉ LONGMAN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
DiCicco, an easygoing and accommodating presence, led the team to a gold medal at the 1996 Olympics and a victory in the 1999 Women’s World Cup final.
- American Cancer Society Enlists Pro Golfer Chris DiMarco To 'Tee Up For Life'
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The campaign is anchored by a 30-second spot with DiMarco, who talks about the loss of "my hero - my father" and explains how the golf community has united to fight cancer.
- How a gang of celebrity moms is helping make sure families don't have to choose between diapers and food
By Rebecca Ruiz - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Earlier this month, Kerry Washington tweeted a video about dirty diapers to her 4.6 million followers.
The minute-long clip featured the Scandal star and mom of two talking not about her infant son, but about the fact that too many parents can't afford diapers and have to choose between them and other essentials like food and medicine.
"It's a crime that that would be true, that you would have to choose between feeding your kid or changing their diaper," Washington says.More about Celebrities, Social Good, Activism, Diapers, and Kerry Washington
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Qubit Machine Learning Identifies Lost Revenue
Thursday Oct 27, 2016
A London-based company has developed technology that tells marketers the revenue they're missing by ignoring to target a specific market segment.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal