NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CASSANDRA ROSE BESPOKE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Knock Out Rose Varieties: Can You Grow Knock Out Roses In Zone 8
By Ilana Goldowitz Jimenez - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Zone 7 Rose Varieties – Tips On Growing Roses In Zone 7 Gardens
By Darcy Larum - Monday Jun 5, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- How to get over imposter syndrome
By Dean Takahashi - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
We all feel like imposters sometime. We fail to internalize our achievements and feel like a fraud. At the Catalyst Conference, Airbnb’s Donna Boyer talked about imposter syndrome and how to get past it. Girls in Tech’s Catalyst Conference runs through Thursday at Bespoke in San Francisco, and Boyer was one of the speakers talking […]
- U.S. Jobless Claims Rose Last Week
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The number of Americans applying for first-time unemployment benefits rose last week, though overall numbers remain consistent with steady job gains.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.