Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CASINO HOSPITALITY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Will Ferrell on Donald Trump, Michelle Obama and His New Movie
By MARGY ROCHLIN - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Mr. Ferrell stars with Amy Poehler as a couple who open a casino in “The House.”
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Vancouver Hospitals Receive $13.7 Million 'Gift of Life'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday May 28, 2017
The bequest from Leon Judah Blackmore will fund a hybrid operating room and a cardiac diagnostic clinic at Vancouver General and UBC hospitals....
- Aspartaming History: Pepsi, The 'Un-Woke' Cola
Friday Apr 7, 2017
To paraphrase sometime-casino owner Rick in "Casablanca," "I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of one little Pepsi commercial don't amount to a hill of beansin this crazy world." Or do they?
- Sorry ma‘am, you didn’t win $43M—there was a slot machine “malfunction”
By David Kravets - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Casino had apologized "for any inconvenience this may have caused."
- Hospital Groups, Public Health Officials: Senate Obamacare Repeal Bill Makes “Unsustainable” Cuts To Coverage
By Chris Morran - Friday Jun 23, 2017
After reviewing the Senate bill to gut and replace much of the Affordable Care Act, groups representing the nation’s hospitals believe that this legislation will leave millions — particularly those with chronic ailments and the disabled — without access to care.American Hospital Association President Rick Pollack is urging the Senate to “go back to the drawing board” and …
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.