Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CASH SETTLEMENT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Police Misconduct Settlement Yields Accountability Measure in New York
By Jason Schneiderman - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
A high-profile victim of police misconduct uses his case to leverage change.
- Herbalife still strong, despite $200M settlement
By Carleton English - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
It’s been one year since the Federal Trade Commission told Herbalife to change its ways and pony up a $200 million settlement — but the regulator’s sting has yet to pierce the stock. Shares of the Los Angeles-based nutritional supplement company closed at $73.35 Friday, up 24 percent from where they closed on July 14,...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Coffee recalled for containing Viagra-like ingredient
By Fox News - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
A company based in Texas has recalled a coffee product after a substance found in a drug used to treat erectile dysfunction was found in the product, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) confirmed. Bestherbs Coffee LLC has recalled all of its “New of Kopi Jantan Tradisional Herbs Coffee” after the FDA said it found...