[Updated, 9:30 p.m. ET, see below] Eric Schadt has been incubating a genomic data project within the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai for more than five years. Today, the product of that work, a 300-plus employee startup called Sema4, has formally left the nest. Sema4 today spun out of Mount Sinai as a […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CASEY BROS. BAGELS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Sema4, Eric Schadt’s Genomics Startup, Spins Out of Sinai to Raise Cash
By Ben Fidler - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
- Dustin Fowler’s recovery will be ‘difficult and intense’: doc
By George A. King III - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
Dustin Fowler has a tough road to travel back from Thursday night’s surgery to in Chicago to repair an open rupture of the patellar tendon in his right knee. “It’s difficult and intense,’’ said Dr. Shawn Anthony, an orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, who didn’t...
- Time Warner Signs $100 Million Deal With Snap for Shows and Ads
Monday Jun 19, 2017
In a wide-ranging deal with Snap Inc., Time Warner Inc.’s Turner cable channels and the Warner Bros. studio will create up to 10 original shows a year for the ephemeral messaging app in genres including scripted drama and comedy.
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- After Inquiry Into Cast, ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Will Resume Taping
By JOHN KOBLIN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The inquiry, into an allegation of sexual misconduct, did not turn up evidence of wrongdoing, said Warner Bros., the studio behind the show.