Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CASCO DESIGN CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- The Cozy Men's Sweater That's Destined to Be a Cult Item
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Influential designer Raf Simons riffed experimentally on the iconic “I Heart NY” logo for his first collection shown in his new home.
- Thirteen Says It's 'Worth Fighting For' In New Campaign
Friday Jul 7, 2017
As Congress debates severely cutting or defunding the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB), THIRTEEN, WNET's New York PBS affiliate, is launching its first advocacy campaign designed to raiseawareness and encourage financial support.
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.
- After Sale to Accenture, Intrepid Eyes Next Chapter in Mobile Tech
By Jeff Engel - Friday Jun 30, 2017
When Mark Kasdorf started his software design and development shop, Intrepid Pursuits, in 2010, mobile apps were basically a box for businesses to check off on their corporate to-do list. “It kind of felt like everyone needed an app, and no one knew why,” Kasdorf recalls. “These people within larger companies vaguely remembered messing up” […]