Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
casalini n.a., LLC
800 westchester ave. ste s606
rye brook, new york, 10573
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CASALINI N.A., LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Brooks Koepka Wins the U.S. Open
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Brooks Koepka won the U.S. Open on Sunday, shooting a final round 67 to take the tournament by four shots. It is the 27-year-old American’s first career major title.
- Zenith Downgrades Global, NA, Ad Growth Outlook
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Zenith is the third agency to issue a downgrade in its ad spend forecast for 2017 in recent weeks. Sluggish economic growth is cited in the revisions.
- As GOP Cheers Health Win, Democrats Sing 2018 Song
Thursday May 4, 2017
As the House health-care bill reached the 216 votes needed for passage, Republicans cheered. Democrats responded with a warning about the 2018 election, singing, "Na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye." Photo: Fox
- On the Runway: The 2017 U.S. Open Winners: Brooks Koepka and ‘Millennial Pink’
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The very rosy palette that many players chose on the tournament’s penultimate day is already a strong favorite with young consumers.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Jack Smith Appointed NA Chief Product Officer At GroupM
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Smith will work with GroupM agencies in the U.S. and Canada to develop added capabilities the company says will focus on improving communications engagement, performance and efficiency at theconsumer level.
- Brooks Koepka Wins U.S. Open for His First Major Title
By KAREN CROUSE - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Koepka’s winning score of 16-under tied Rory McIlroy’s U.S. Open record for lowest total under par, set in 2011.