NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CASA VIOLA, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- 23 illegal immigrants, 250 pounds of weed found in semi-trailer in El Paso
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Officer argued on phone while son drowned in tub: cops
By Associated Press - Friday Jul 14, 2017
EL PASO, Texas — Authorities say an El Paso police officer is charged with criminally negligent homicide after he left his infant son unattended in a bathtub with the water running while he argued with his wife. Twenty-seven-year-old Raymond Licon Jr. was arrested Monday following the drowning of the 11-month-old last month at Licon’s apartment....
- Four Migrants Die Trying to Cross Rio Grande Into the U.S.
By MATTHEW HAAG - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
The deaths in El Paso came days after the authorities discovered the bodies of eight migrants packed in a sweltering tractor-trailer in San Antonio.
- Blue meth worth nearly $750K seized near Mexican border
By Fox News - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
U.S. Customs officers made a massive seizure of methamphetamine Monday night in west Texas, hauling off 23 pounds of the drug, according to the feds. The seizure of the drugs — which have an estimated street value of $736,000 — took place at El Paso’s Ysleta international crossing from Mexico at around 8 p.m. A...
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- El Paso boy flourishes after lifesaving surgery
By El Paso Times - By El Paso Times - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Santos Escobar was born with pansynostosis, a rare condition in which the bones in his skull had fused together, keeping it from expanding to accommodate his growing brain.