The private equity firm Sycamore Partners is looking to add the office supply chain to its portfolio of retailers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CASA PIAZZA SUPPLIES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Staples Is Said to Agree to $6.5 Billion Buyout
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Penn State Student’s Dying Hours Play Out in Courtroom Video
By CAITLIN DICKERSON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Surveillance cameras at a fraternity house recorded 19-year-old Timothy Piazza in distress, and now 18 students are facing charges in his death.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- The Forgotten War that Changed American History
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
How Thomas Jefferson became acquainted with Muslim hospitality and repaid it with force.
- U.K. Government's Controversial Early Peeks at Economic Stats to End
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Britain’s statistics body said it would stop giving the U.K. government access to official data ahead of public release, a practice that statisticians had long complained increased the chances of leaks.
- How a Conspiracy Theorist’s Call About a Dirty Bomb Shut Down Part of a Port
By CHRISTOPHER MELE - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A section of the Port of Charleston was closed for more than seven hours as nearly a dozen federal, state and local agencies searched a container ship.
- NATO Moves to Shore Up Supply Line
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The North Atlantic Treaty Organization brought two battle groups together in a drill meant to demonstrate the alliance’s ability to keep open vital supply lines between Poland and Lithuania.
- Rescuers Search for 7 Sailors as Damaged U.S. Destroyer Reaches Port
By JONATHAN SOBLE and MOTOKO RICH - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Aided by tugboats and with water pouring into its hull, the destroyer returned to an American naval base after colliding with a cargo ship off Japan.