The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CASA ANFA INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Playboy cut partner out of logo licensing deal: suit
By Keith J. Kelly - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Playboy Enterprises and its bunny ears logo are still among the most identifiable marks around the world, but the company may have stumbled as it tries to branch out by licensing its name and logo beyond its 64-year-old magazine. The Champagne and Spirits Alliance (CASA) and its affiliated company, Fish Fork, claim in a $30...
- Gary Sanchez a different player since lunch with A-Rod and J-Lo
By Kevin Kernan - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Perhaps all the Baby Bombers should take a lunch with A-Rod and J.Lo. On Friday, The Post reported Gary Sanchez dined with Alex Rodriguez and Jennifer Lopez at Casa Lever in an effort to gain a little baseball wisdom from A-Rod, who has been through everything as a player. So far, so good. Over the...