The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CARTER SIMPSON GROUP, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- The Cosby Jurors Begin Deliberations as the World Watches
By MARK ROTH - Monday Jun 12, 2017
All juries have burdens, but they are sometimes heavier when the panels are sequestered in high-profile cases as in the trials of Bill Cosby and O.J. Simpson.
- MOG Music Network Acquired by Townsquare Media Group
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Townsquare Media Group has acquired Bay Area-based MOG Music Network business from MMN Media, Inc. and will rename the business Townsquare Media.
- Facebook Bug Exposed Names of Content Moderators to Suspected Terrorists
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Facebook Inc. inadvertently exposed the names of some moderators to suspected terrorists and other groups whose content the workers were tasked with reviewing, a flaw the company Friday said has been fixed.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- When Evangelicals Become Useful Idiots for Islamism
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Too many conservative Christians are ignoring the dangers posed by Islamic terrorism and the subversive effort to advance the conquest ideology of sharia law.
- Teenager Who Urged Friend to Kill Himself Is Guilty of Manslaughter
By KATHARINE Q. SEELYE and JESS BIDGOOD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Michelle Carter, who pressed Conrad Roy III to kill himself, was convicted in a rare finding that a person’s words can directly cause someone else’s suicide.
- Guilty Verdict in Texting Suicide Case
Friday Jun 16, 2017
In a rare legal finding, a judge found Michelle Carter, 20, guilty of involuntary manslaughter. Ms. Carter urged her boyfriend, Conrad Roy III, to commit suicide through text messages and phone calls in 2014.