The Carter Burden Gallery seeks to correct an art world problem: Older, lesser-known artists are too often passed over. Thirty-somethings need not apply.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CARTER FLORIDA ENTERPRISE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- At a Chelsea Art Gallery, an Age Requirement: Over 60 Only
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- Scaramucci’s Vulgar Rant Spurs Newsroom Debate: Asterisks or No Asterisks?
By SYDNEY EMBER - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Some news organizations avoided the White House communications director’s profane rant entirely. But many others considered it newsworthy, obscenities and all.
- Elderly man accused of starving bedridden wife to death
By Tamar Lapin - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
An elderly Florida man is accused of starving his bedridden wife, who weighed a mere 68 pounds when she was found dead, according to a report. Harold Earl Allen, 75, was charged with aggravated manslaughter of an elderly or disabled person Monday, local station WFLA reported. “It appears he wasn’t feeding her,” Debbie Carter of...
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.