Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
595 MOFFAT PL
UNIONDALE, NEW YORK, 11553
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CARTEL ETERNITY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Listen to Three Hours of Music, From a Single Note
By SETH COLTER WALLS - Friday Jun 16, 2017
There’s a lot of D in Randy Gibson’s “The Four Pillars Appearing From the Equal D Under Resonating Apparitions of the Eternal Process in the Midwinter Starfield.”
- Even If 'The Mummy' Is Not Your Thing, the Dark Universe Could Still Be OK
By Adam Rogers - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Even if 'The Mummy' gets consigned to eternal rest, that shouldn't mean a wrap on the Dark Universe.
- OPEC Took Aim at U.S. Oil Producers, but Hurt Itself, Too
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The Saudi-led cartel thought low prices would squeeze American shale output. Now its effort to reverse course is proving difficult to pull off.
- On the Mexican Border, a Case for Technology Over Concrete
By RON NIXON - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Using surveillance equipment adapted from military use in Iraq and Afghanistan, the Border Patrol is creating what some experts call a “virtual wall.”
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal