A hundred and six grants in support of basic research were awarded to researchers at fourteen colleges and universities in Texas....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CARROLL WELCH CONSULTING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Welch Foundation Awards Nearly $25 Million in 2017 Research Grants
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pizzagate shooter sentenced to four years in prison
By Joe Mullin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Welch searched for a “corrupt system that kidnaps, tortures, and rapes babies.”
- Gunman in ‘Pizzagate’ Shooting Is Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
By MATTHEW HAAG and MAYA SALAM - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The man, Edgar Maddison Welch, fired a gun inside the Comet Ping Pong pizzeria in December after reading fake stories about a child abuse scheme led by Hillary Clinton.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- The New Health Care: There’s No Magical Savings in Showing Prices to Doctors
By AARON E. CARROLL - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Informing physicians of the cost of a test, drug or scan tends not to affect whether they order them for their patients, research shows.
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Jim McKay’s new film, about bicycle delivery men and soccer in Carroll Gardens and Sunset Park, is having its premiere at BAMcinemaFest.
- In GE Shakeup, the Return of GE Capital
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
After 36 years under Jack Welch and Jeff Immelt, the conglomerate will soon be run by two GE lifers John Flannery and Jeffrey Bornstein, who spent years working together at the once lucrative-yet-problematic GE Capital.