The company's latest product, Live OS, tracks how people interact with their office furniture.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jan 30, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 12, 1978
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1978 - CARR OFFICE CHAIRS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Herman Miller, the Maker of the Most Iconic Chair, Wants You to Stand Up
By Elizabeth Stinson - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 27, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Mar 27, 2017
Republicans turn to Democrats after health bill failure, what happens to the ACA now and Double amputee, Marine veteran sworn-in as N.Y. police officer.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Little Games, Big Engagement
Friday Sep 23, 2011
One of the challenges brands often face when they look at getting into gaming is cost and time. Concepting a game people will actually play takes a great deal of time and specialized skills. Butsometimes, the simplest games can engage thousands of people if the right circumstances come together.
- Don’t Ever Promote a Great MGO
By Richard Perry and Jeff Schreifels - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Gorsuch Gets Comfortable in Scalia's Chair
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
So far he seems to be an energetic jurist in the textualist mold.