Belinda Johnson is the brain behind the $25 billion startup’s attempts to befriend everyone.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - CAROLYN SANDBERG MARTIN, LCSW, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- “Airbnb’s Sheryl Sandberg” is the Valley’s Quiet Superpower
By Jessi Hempel - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- LinkedIn CEO doesn’t think Sheryl Sandberg is going anywhere
By Tashara Jones - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Jeff Weiner told Gayle King he doesn't believe rumors that Sheryl Sandberg will be Uber's next CEO.
- Meet the RapidE, Aston Martin’s first EV due in 2019
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Just the thing for the eco-conscious 00 agent?
- Martin Shkreli’s Trial Is Off To A Great Start With Prospective Jurors Calling Him ‘Evil’ And ‘Snake’ Face
By Kimberly Ricci - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Can't Martin Shkreli get a fair trial of his peers? So far, it's not looking good for Pharma Bro.
- Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg Talks About Building Global Communities (And Advertising To Them)
By Jeff Beer - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
In conversation with Airbnb CMO Jonathan Mildenhall and Wieden+Kennedy CCO Colleen DeCourcy, Sandberg discussed the importance of fostering and measuring the influence of your brand’s community.
Facebook’s chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg took the stage at the Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity with Airbnb’s chief marketing officer Jonathan Mildenhall to talk about the importance and responsibility of building global communities on mobile platforms, and the best ways for advertisers to tap into them.
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- ‘Pharma bro’ Martin Shkreli’s fraud trial kicks off
By Reuters - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Martin Shkreli, the pharmaceutical entrepreneur vilified as the “pharma bro” for raising the price of a life-saving drug by 5,000 percent, will go on trial on Monday for what U.S. prosecutors called a Ponzi-like scheme at his former hedge fund and a drug company he once ran. Prosecutors have accused Shkreli of lying to investors...
- Judge refuses to lower bail for Martin Shkreli
By Emily Saul - Monday Jun 26, 2017
A Brooklyn judge has declined to lower “Pharma Bro” Martin Shkreli’s bond, according to newly filed court papers. Shkreli asked Brooklyn federal court Judge Kiyo Matsumoto last week to lower his bail from $5 million to $2 million — claiming he’s broke and can’t pay his bills. “He doesn’t have any cash,” defense attorney Benjamin...