A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CAROLINA REYNOLDS LAW OFFICE PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Philando Castile, Diamond Reynolds and a Nightmare Caught on Video
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
When Diamond Reynolds's boyfriend, Philando Castile, was fatally shot by a police officer, the traumatic events were captured by police and security cameras, and even her own smartphone.
- There’s a constitutional right to use social media, Supreme Court says
By David Kravets - Monday Jun 19, 2017
North Carolina’s law was “unprecedented in the scope of First Amendment speech.”
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal December 22, 2016
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Thursday Dec 22, 2016
North Carolina legislature adjourns without repealing transgender bathroom law, Germany ill-prepared for terror fight, and people you should NOT be tipping this holiday season.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.