The Boring Company is looking for a project, so take Musk’s tweets with a grain of salt.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
BUSINESS FILINGS INCORPORATED
187 WOLF ROAD SUITE 101
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12205
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CAROL L. GOLDSTEIN DC PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- NY-DC Hyperloop tunnel? Musk tweets about vague “verbal govt approval”
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- A Handmaid’s Tale of Protest
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Friday Jun 30, 2017
In state capitals and street protests, women’s rights activists have been wearing red robes and white bonnets based on “The Handmaid's Tale,” the 1985 novel that is now a series on Hulu.
- Who's Aboard Musk's Hyperloop, 29 Minutes From NYC To DC?
Friday Jul 21, 2017
It was one of those "say what?" Elon Musk moments when, amid the barrage of Trump-related tweets in our feed came this from @elonmusk yesterday morning: "Just received verbal govt approval for TheBoring Company to build an underground NY-Phil-Balt-DC Hyperloop. NY-DC in 29 mins."
- Kuna outdoor smart security camera and light can stop burglars in their tracks
By Carole Glines - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Kuna is a security camera built inside a porch light that is designed to protect against unwanted intruders. You can interact with visitors at your front door via your smartphone from anywhere.
- Elon Musk announces underground Hyperloop that does NY to DC in 29 minutes
By Chris Mills - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
On Thursday, Elon Musk announced that he's secured "verbal government approval," whatever that is, to build a Hyperloop linking Washington DC to New York City, stopping in Baltimore and Philadelphia on the way.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017