The Unison will stream just about any audio source in your home—including hi-res audio—while correcting your room's acoustic anomalies with Anthem Room Correction.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - CARNEY LOGAN BURKE ARCHITECTS, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- MartinLogan Unison review: This DTS Play-Fi and AirPlay preamp will stream anything—including your vinyl
By Theo Nicolakis - By Theo Nicolakis - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Apple Architect Norman Foster Says the Future of Offices Must Be Flexible
By Elizabeth Stinson - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Norman Foster has a qualm about Apple's new headquarters: What happens when people stop driving?
- An Architect's Penthouse in an Unlikely Place
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Phil Freelon, who led the design team behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum, creates a home in a former department store that had a whites-only lunch counter
- The Enlightenment: A Useful Myth
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Starting with David Brooks, here's the view that modern secular "moderates" and liberals take of the Western Enlightenment, which had its darker edges.
- Bank of England Governor Sees Weak Wage Growth Delaying Rate Rises
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Bank of England Gov. Mark Carney said that while rate setters’ tolerance for above-target inflation is coming to an end, it is too early to raise the key interest rate for the first time in a decade.
- The Mothership podcast: Is 'Logan' the best X-Men movie ever?
Saturday Mar 4, 2017
USA TODAY podcast tackles Hugh Jackman's finale as Wolverine, plus talk Nintendo Switch.
- Architects of Social Responsibility: Views of Humanitarian Architecture in Practice
By Jason Schneiderman - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
What is the role of architecture in civil society, and how has the field’s involvement in humanitarian work changed the profession?
- NBC May Fete Olympic Advertisers in Jackson Hole, Wyo. Instead of South Korea
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
NBCUniversal’s head of ad sales, Linda Yaccarino, said the network is exploring sending ad buyers and clients to Jackson Hole, Wyo. or another location instead of South Korea, because of clients’ potential security concerns.