Maybe it’s suddenly time for subscription services and big-box discount stores to be pals. After yesterday’s report that Walmart may be in talks with beauty products subscription service Birchbox, today we learned Bark, a pet supplies company best known for its Barkbox subscription service, has mage a deal with Target to put its products in stores.From subscription boxes …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CARMEL PET SUPPLY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Target To Partner With Online Dog Supplies Retailer Bark, Carry Items In Stores
By Laura Northrup - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
- Pet City: When the Delayed Passenger Is a Potbellied Pig
By ANDY NEWMAN - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The Ark at JFK, an animal center at Kennedy International Airport, makes dogs, cats, horses and other creatures in transit feel at home.
- Oklahoma State cruises to 14-shot win at The Carmel Cup
By Kevin Casey - Monday Sep 4, 2017
Final scores • • • The preseason favorites wasted no time in 2017-18, as Oklahoma State cruised to victory Sunday to start the (...)
- Pet City: This Instagram Dog Wants to Sell You a Lint Roller
By ANDY NEWMAN - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Dogs that are big on Instagram make big money pushing products. Some of their owners have quit their day jobs.
- Norwalk Hospital Receives $3 Million Pledge From McGraw Family
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
The gift from the founders of global multimedia publishing company McGraw-Hill will establish a new state-of-the-art family learning center on the hospital's campus in Connecticut....
- Staples Is Said to Agree to $6.5 Billion Buyout
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The private equity firm Sycamore Partners is looking to add the office supply chain to its portfolio of retailers.