The governor expunged the crime of a 9/11 volunteer and undocumented immigrant facing removal by the immigration authorities because of a decades-old conviction.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CARLOS PLASTERING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- To Stave Off a Deportation, Cuomo Pardons a 9/11 Volunteer
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Gary DeCarlo, Who Sang ‘Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye,’ Is Dead
By DANIEL E. SLOTNIK - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Mr. DeCarlo saw the song reach No. 1 on the pop charts in 1969 and live on as an indelible sports stadium taunt.
- Carlos Ghosn Talks Globalization, Brexit and the Benefits of Japan
Tuesday May 16, 2017
Chairman and CEO of Renault-Nissan Alliance, Carlos Ghosn, said at the WSJ CEO Council in Tokyo that politicians around the world need to do a better job defending globalization to counter the antitrade backlash.
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017