Where did Google, Carl Icahn and Jon Corzine rank in this week's Winners & Losers? David Benoit discusses on Markets Hub. Photo: Getty Images.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - CARL DAVID RICHARDSON FOUNDATION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Deal Journal's Winners & Losers
Friday Jun 8, 2012
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Uber Executive Apologizes for Sexist Remark at Meeting About Company’s Culture
By MIKE ISAAC - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
When Arianna Huffington discussed research about more women on company boards, David Bonderman said it showed there was “more likely to be more talking.”
- Madison Startup Asto Tests Its CT Scanner on a Standing Horse
By Jeff Buchanan - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Asto CT, a Madison, WI-based startup developing a computed tomography (CT) device for performing scans of animals, has taken a major step forward this spring in its effort to commercialize its machine. The results could impact the field of CT technology for veterinarians and other specialists. In late April, one of the company’s scanners was […]
- Where's The Beef? The Preening De-Cleavage-ization Of Carl's Jr.
Friday Mar 31, 2017
Anti-retrosexuals, rejoice! We've got nothing to lose but the boobs on display in ads for the Hardee's and Carl Jr's food chains!
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- At the Dr. Seuss Museum: Oh, the Places They Don’t Go!
By SOPAN DEB - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The new museum dedicated to Theodor Geisel, better known as Dr. Seuss, in Springfield, Mass., left out some controversial political cartoons.
- Opinion Journal: Saudi Arabia’s Succession Gamble
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Foundation for Defense of Democracies Senior Fellow David Weinberg on Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s reform agenda. Photo credit: Associated Press.