A disgruntled doctor’s rampage won’t stop residents who go there for care, support and prayer — or even lottery tickets and a cup of coffee.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CARING HANDS GROUP DAY CARE CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Bronx-Lebanon, Site of Shooting, Is More Than a Hospital to Neighbors
By NIKITA STEWART and VIVIAN WANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
- As a Doctor Tried to Take Lives, Others Rushed to Save Them
By MARC SANTORA and HANNAH ALANI - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The immediate care given to many of those wounded at the Bronx hospital shooting could be the most critical factor in whether they survive.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Force Congress's Hand on Health Care
Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Lawmakers and their staff should have to buy insurance on the exchanges—the way the law requires.
- Centene Agrees to Buy Fidelis Care in $3.75 Billion Deal
Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Health insurer Centene Corp. is entering the New York market with a roughly $3.75 billion purchase of nonprofit health-insurance provider Fidelis Care.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.