The Supreme Court dealt a blow to consumer plaintiffs by limiting where lawsuits against companies with business in multiple states can be heard.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CARIBBEAN THYME LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
AROUND THE WEB
- Supreme Court Further Limits Plaintiffs' Venue Shopping
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Xbox Live Gets ‘Grow Up’ ‘RunBow’ And ‘Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean’ For July’s Free Games
By jasonnawara - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Xbox Live's Games With Gold bring a few fun indie titles to gamers along with 'Lego Pirates of the Caribbean' and 'Kane and Lynch 2.'
- 2017 Apple Design Award Winners Announced: Severed, Things 3, Mushroom 11, Enlight and More
By Juli Clover - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Each year, Apple chooses a selection of exceptional apps and games that are given the company's coveted Apple Design Award to honor design and innovation.
The 2017 design winners include popular titles like Severed, Enlight, Things 3, and Old Man's Journey.
- Mushroom 11 [Direct Link]
- Splitter Critters [Direct Link]
- Old Man's Journey [Direct Link]
- Severed [Direct Link]
- Blackbox [Direct Link]
- Kitchen Stories [Direct Link]
- Airmail 3 [Direct Link]
- Lake [Direct Link]
- Things 3 [Direct Link]
- Elk Currency Converter [Direct Link]
- Enlight [Direct Link]
- Bear [Direct Link]
For more details on the games that were announced as Apple Design Award winners, including reviews, check out our sister site TouchArcade.
2016 Apple Design Award winners included Lara Croft Go, Frame.io, Chameleon Run, Auxy Music Creation, Streaks, Complete Anatomy, INKS, Zova, Ulysses Mobile, and djay Pro.
Discuss this article in our forums
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- Why Did China Detain Anbang’s Chairman? He Tested a Lot of Limits
By KEITH BRADSHER and SUI-LEE WEE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Wu Xiaohui often skirted the mostly unwritten rules on what Chinese companies are allowed to do, from big deals to an effort to court President Trump’s son-in-law.
- Eaux Claires recap: the best and worst of Justin Vernon's festival
By Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - By Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
10 "Eaux Claires Awards" for 3rd edition of Justin Vernon and Aaron Dessner's festival.
- Growbots raises $2.5M for its machine learning-based sales automation platform
By Frederic Lardinois - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Growbots uses machine learning to provide sales teams with the right leads to kickstart their outbound sales process. The service, which argues that its product can save each member of a sales team a few days of work every month, today announced that it has raised a $2.5 million funding round from Buran VC, Lighter Capital and a number of angel investors. This brings the company’s… Read More
- A Former Navy SEAL On The Hidden Influencers In Every Team
By Chris Fussell - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
To spot who they are, have every new hire follow this rule for 90 days.
In 2010, I was an executive officer in the Navy, splitting my time between U.S. headquarters and being deployed to an international location. This arrangement proved tricky as my responsibilities at headquarters grew, so I was authorized to hire a civilian to handle budget management, equipment maintenance, travel, and training coordination, among other functions.