A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - CARIBBEAN RHEUMATOLOGY FOUNDATION FOR RESEARCH AND CARE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Welch Foundation Awards Nearly $25 Million in 2017 Research Grants
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
A hundred and six grants in support of basic research were awarded to researchers at fourteen colleges and universities in Texas....
- Gates Foundation Awards $12.6 Million for Polio Vaccine Research
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
The three-year grant to Korean chemical company LG Chem will be used to advance clinical trials on a new inactivated polio vaccine....
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Gates Foundation Announces Latest 'Grand Challenges' Grants
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation awarded Phase I grants of $100,000 to twenty-eight researchers working in four global health-related areas....
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- H&M Foundation Commits $20.5 Million to Education, WASH, Women
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday May 24, 2017
The partnerships with UNICEF, WaterAid, and CARE will fund ongoing efforts to boost access to education, clean water, and women's empowerment....
- Beckman Foundation Announces 2017 Class of Young Investigators
By email@example.com (Mitch Nauffts) - Monday May 29, 2017
Eight young researchers in the chemical and life sciences will receive grants of approximately $600,000 over four years....