One hundred immigrants, including some from countries targeted in the president’s travel ban, celebrated their new citizenship in a ceremony tinged with mixed emotions.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CARIBBEAN ESSENCE, CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- ‘I’m a Real American Now’: New Citizens Take the Oath, Trump in Mind
By AVANTIKA CHILKOTI - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Takata Nears Bankruptcy Filing
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Takata Corp., the Japanese automotive supplier of rupture-prone air bags, is in the final stages of preparing to file for bankruptcy protection to address mounting liabilities stemming from an unprecedented recall, said a person familiar with the matter.
- Tropical Storm Don heads toward eastern Caribbean
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017