California newspaper publishing vet Shanna Cannon has been named regional publisher of E.W. Scripps' Ventura County Star. She moves into the larger circulation newspaper publishing role from publisherof Scripps-owned Record Searchlight in Redding, Calif. Cannon, who grew up in California's Central Coast region, began her newspaper career at Scripps Telegram-Tribune in San Luis Obispo.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CAREER STRATEGIES TEMPORARY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Scripps Taps Cannon As Regional Publisher Of Ventura County Star
Tuesday Jul 1, 2014
- Do Coordinated Strategies Require a Unified Approach?
By Cyndi Suarez - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
Solutions for Change sees homelessness “as a symptom of a primary underlying condition.” HUD, meanwhile, has embraced a new approach known as “housing first.”
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal February 23, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Thursday Feb 23, 2017
Trump administration rescinds Obama's transgender rules, Reince Priebus faces doubts and a strategy for happy dual-career couples.
- 'Star Wars Battlefront II' Maker Looks to Shift Revenue to Hyperspace
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Electronic Arts Inc. says it will release its latest Star Wars console videogame with the lucrative virtual enhancements commonly found in free mobile games.
- Hollywood Screenwriter Lists in San Juan Capistrano for $9.995 Million
Friday Jun 9, 2017
The property of Steve Oedekerk, a screenwriter, producer and director whose credits include the ‘Ace Ventura’ movies, includes a heated gazebo.
- Appeals Court Retains Injunction on Temporary Travel Ban—And You Should Read the Decision
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday May 26, 2017
The decision, written by Chief Judge Gregory, found that the executive order “in context drips with religious intolerance, animus, and discrimination.”