Show me a brilliantly creative healthcare ad and I'll show you a simple ad. Simplicity is the secret sauce to much of the advertising that creatives love, but more importantly, it's the secret to whatusually works for patients, health care professionals and our clients.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CARE NAVIGATORS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Navigating Complexity: A Creative POV
Friday Feb 17, 2017
- Senate Health Plan Falls Short of Promise for Cheaper Care, Experts Say
By REED ABELSON - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Republicans and President Trump have said a new health law would make it easier and more affordable to get care. But the opposite may be true.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Beware Scams Promising Payouts From Tobacco Settlement
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
If you’ve seen ads promising to set you up with payments from the Tobacco Master Settlement Agreement — a Nov. 1998 accord that requires tobacco companies to pay $10 billion annually to 46 states and Washington, D.C. — don’t fall for it. These ads are just a big, fat scam.Attorneys general for Washington state, California, Nevada, …
- San Francisco Could Be First City To Ban Sale Of Flavored Liquid Nicotine
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Last fall, the American Academy of Pediatrics called for a ban on flavored tobacco products. Now, one city is poised to do just that: San Francisco took steps this week to become the first city to approve a sales ban on flavored vaping liquids in a bid to prevent young adults from becoming addicted to the products. The Associated …
- “Be Internet Awesome”: Helping kids make smart decisions online
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017