Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate the Bill Cosby verdict, the Senate health care bill and the resignation of Uber’s C.E.O.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CARE FOR ALL HOME HEALTH SERVICES, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- ‘This Is an Intentional Slap in the Face’ to All Women
By LELA MOORE and TALYA MINSBERG - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Foes of Obama-Era Rule Work to Undo Birth Control Mandate
By ROBERT PEAR - Monday Jul 10, 2017
A lawyer and an epidemiologist who fought against the Affordable Care Act’s rule on contraception coverage from the outside are now the architects of the president’s reversal.
- Public Health: Obamacare’s Future Now Depends on an Unhappy White House
By MARGOT SANGER-KATZ - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
President Trump has said he’d like Obamacare to fail, and the Department of Health and Human Services has advertised its failures.
- Considering the Side Effects of Drugmakers’ Money-Back Guarantees
By KATIE THOMAS and CHARLES ORNSTEIN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The Trump administration is considering encouraging lowering drug costs through outcome-based contracts, but there is little evidence the approach works.