Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CARE EXPERIENCE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- At least 80 arrested on Capitol Hill in health care demonstrations: police
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- West of Loathing review — a Southwestern tour of the moo-pocalypse
By Stephanie Chan - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
REVIEW: West of Loathing is a surreal role-playing game with an unapologetically silly sense of humor that would make Mel Brooks proud. It’s the latest title from Asymmetric Publications, whose web-based RPG Kingdom of Loathing is still going strong since its 2003 launch. Kingdom of Loathing is what you’d get if you fed a rowdy bunch of […]