The recent flood of third-party sellers offering items for sale on Amazon has left some the e-tailer’s older marketplace merchants feeling left behind and unappreciated. So they’re taking their wares and going over to Walmart’s website, where they have fewer competitors and pay smaller commissions.Bloomberg reports that many Amazon merchants looking for a bigger piece of the sales pie …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CARDPOINT MERCHANT SERVICES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Feeling Unappreciated By Amazon, Some Sellers Are Defecting To Walmart.com
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Opioid Dealers Embrace the Dark Web to Send Deadly Drugs by Mail
By NATHANIEL POPPER - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
Anonymous online sales are surging, and people are dying. Despite dozens of arrests, new merchants — many based in Asia — quickly pop up.
- Former Christie Allies Found Guilty in 'Bridgegate'
Friday Nov 4, 2016
Bridget Kelly, a former deputy chief of staff to New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (above, with her lawyer), and Bill Baroni, former deputy executive director of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, were found guilty on all counts for their roles in the George Washington Bridge scandal. Photo: AP
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- The iPhone Is 10 Years Old. Here’s the Story of Its Birth.
By LEV GROSSMAN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Apple’s culture of reverence and secrecy is no match for Brian Merchant in “The One Device: The Secret History of the iPhone.”
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- For Your Consideration: An Increasingly Lavish Emmy Campaign Season
By JOHN KOBLIN and BROOKS BARNES - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Encouraged by streaming services like Netflix, networks are spending heavily to get their shows noticed by prospective Emmy voters.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.