The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CARDINALE IMPORTS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- How a Supreme Court Ruling on Printer Ink Bolsters Your Digital Rights
By Kyle Wiens - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
Impression Products Inc. vs. Lexmark International Inc. is an important ruling that clears the way for small businesses to fix your stuff.
- China Will Be Part of a Popular Stock Index, Opening the Door to Foreign Money
By KEITH BRADSHER and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Inclusion in MSCI’s emerging markets index, even on a modest scale, will make it more important for foreign money managers to invest in China.
- Officer’s Journey to Gay Pride Honoree Marks a Town’s Progress
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Matt Stanislao complained of homophobic remarks from fellow officers in Glen Rock, N.J., and was fired. He’s back on the job, but little else is the same.
- Film Clip: 'My Cousin Rachel'
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Watch a clip from "My Cousin Rachel," starring Rachel Weisz, Sam Claflin, and Iain Glen. Photo: Fox Searchlight
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.