RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CARDIAC CONNECTION LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
- Emergency drones rush life-saving help to simulated cardiac arrest cases
By Beth Mole - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In small study, the rescue drones dropped off defibrillators 16 min before EMTs arrived.
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- Hey IoT developers — it’s time you knew your rights
By David Curry - Tuesday May 16, 2017
Ahead of the IoT World conference in Santa Clara, California, today, IoT network firm Silver Spring Networks, laid down a marker and published their “Know your Rights” white paper, pointing out what IoT developers should require from network providers.Issues around the best network options for the growing world of IoT are critical right now, and everyone from wireless carriers to hardware makers wants a hand in this game.Silver Springs’ rights read a little like the Ten Commandments, but the market needs that kind of direction.In case you’re wondering, here’s the...Read More
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Vancouver Hospitals Receive $13.7 Million 'Gift of Life'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday May 28, 2017
The bequest from Leon Judah Blackmore will fund a hybrid operating room and a cardiac diagnostic clinic at Vancouver General and UBC hospitals....
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Emergency Scenario Training in Live-Action VR is Intense
Friday May 26, 2017
The view from the VR headset: Virtual reality reproductions of real cardiac emergencies used for training purposes.