Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CARBONE CAPTIVE HOLDINGS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Xi Jinping Is Set for a Big Gamble With China’s Carbon Trading Market
By CHRIS BUCKLEY - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A carbon trading program is shaping up as a big policy retort to President Trump’s decision to quit the Paris accord. But getting local industries on board will be a challenge.
- Switzerland's Carbon Capture Plant Is a Giant Waste of Money
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
As with many places in Europe, Switzerland decided to "go green" and opened a "carbon capture plant." And just as with the rest of Europe's green schemes, it's a loser.
- Big Oil Steps Up Support for Carbon Tax
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Some of the world’s largest oil companies and the country’s biggest auto maker are joining a group that is pushing the U.S. government to tax carbon in an effort to slow climate change.
- Exxon Mobil Lends Its Support to a Carbon Tax Proposal
By JOHN SCHWARTZ - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The company is joining other oil companies and corporate giants to endorse a plan from the Climate Leadership Council to tax fossil fuels and pay the dividends to taxpayers.
- Rick Perry says carbon dioxide is not a primary driver of climate change
By Megan Geuss - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Perry: “Most likely the primary control knob is the ocean waters and this environment.”
- Engineered algae puts half of its carbon into fats for biofuels
By John Timmer - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Dropping the activity of a single gene redirects the organism’s energy to fat.