carbon monoxide protection windows ltd.

210 chestnut rd
manhasset, new york 11030

NYS Entity Status
ACTIVE

NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2014

NYS DOS ID#
4593966

County
NASSAU

Jurisdiction
NEW YORK

Registered Agent
NONE

NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION

Name History
2014 - CARBON MONOXIDE PROTECTION WINDOWS LTD.









Buffer



submit to reddit

Telephone
n/a

Fax
n/a

Website
n/a

Email address
n/a

LinkedIn
n/a

Facebook
n/a

Google+
n/a

Twitter
n/a

Pinterest
n/a

Instagram
n/a



  • AROUND THE WEB

  • Refrigerator blamed for boy's carbon monoxide death
    By foxnewsonline@foxnews.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Sep 2, 2017

    Source: Fox News
  • Ford working with police to fix carbon monoxide issue
    By MICHAEL CASEY, Associated Press - Thursday Aug 3, 2017

    (AP) — A growing number of police departments across the country are taking action over concerns that carbon monoxide fumes from Ford Explorer patrol vehicles are seeping inside the SUVs, potentially sickening officers.The actions come as police in Auburn, Massachusetts, confirmed an officer who passed out behind the wheel of his cruiser and crashed had tested positive for exposure to carbon monoxide.

    Source: SFGATE.com: Top News Stories
  • Feds Expand Probe Into Possible Carbon Monoxide Leaks in Ford SUVs
    By Gabe Gutierrez - Friday Jul 28, 2017

    The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said Thursday that it's expanding its investigation into reports of carbon monoxide leaks in some Ford SUVs.

    Source: NBC News
  • Refrigerator blamed for boy’s carbon monoxide death
    By Fox News - Saturday Sep 2, 2017

    Tragedy struck a family in Alaska last week from an unlikely source: their refrigerator. The propane-powered appliance at their cabin near Big Lake started leaking carbon monoxide, causing the death of a 10-year-old boy and sickening other family members, the Alaska Dispatch News reported. When Sarah Kleb’s daughter Caroline complained of a headache last Saturday,...

    Source: New York Post: News
  • Florida recover picks up momentum, but dangers persist
    By JENNIFER KAY and TIM REYNOLDS, Associated Press - Friday Sep 15, 2017

    MIAMI (AP) — Florida's post-Irma recovery picked up momentum Friday as power outages dropped and schools made plans to reopen. But two new cases of carbon monoxide poisoning from temporary generators made clear that dangers remained nearly a week after the powerful storm hit.In Palm Beach County, a woman died and three men were in critical condition after authorities said carbon monoxide fumes seeped in from a generator positioned just outside a home's garage on Thursday. A family of four was also being treated Friday near Miami for exposure to fumes from a generator at their apartment.The state has also made urgent efforts to protect its vulnerable elderly residents after a string of nursing home deaths.

    Source: SFGATE.com: Top News Stories
  • Ford Rushes to Repair Police SUVs
    By Gabe Gutierrez - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017

    Ford Motor Co. has dispatched several teams of investigators to police departments across the country as the automaker tries to contain the fallout over concerns about carbon monoxide seeping into law enforcement vehicles.

    Source: NBC News
carbon monoxide protection windows ltd manhasset ny