Sylvia Acevedo will be taking the “interim” out of her title, assuming the role of chief executive officer at Girls Scouts of the USA (GSUSA),…
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CAPTAIN ERIN LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- GSUSA Places Rocket Scientist In Captain’s Seat
By Andy Segedin - Friday May 19, 2017
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- To Win the U.S. Open, Golfers Must First Defeat a Tiny Terror
By BILL PENNINGTON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Created as a quirky bonus hole, the diminutive-but-vexing ninth hole at Erin Hills is likely to be the most entertaining 135 yards of play.
- U.S. Open Grass Is an Obstacle and a Potential Health Hazard
By KAREN CROUSE - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Erin Hills’s thick fescue presents a challenge to players, but is also a hospitable spot for ticks, prompting concern about Lyme disease.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- The Six Most Underrated Leaders in Sports
Friday May 12, 2017
WSJ editor Sam Walker discusses the six most underrated team captains in sports history, men and women who share the key traits he explores in his new book, "The Captain Class." Photo: AP, Getty
- "The Bay Lights" Transforms San Francisco Skyline
Wednesday Feb 20, 2013
"The Bay Lights" light installation, inspired by the 75th anniversary of the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge, is officially unveiled March 5. Here's a preview of what it will look like, and a conversation the artist, Leo Villareal.