Four different “credit repair” operations have been ordered to pay a total of more than $2 million in penalties for allegedly tricking people into thinking their bad credit could be easily fixed.The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau announced today that it filed complaints and proposed judgments against Prime Credit, LLC, IMC Capital, LLC, Commercial Credit Consultants, and Park View Law, …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CAPITAL LEGAL FUNDING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Four Credit Repair Agencies Accused Of Misleading Customers, Charging Illegal Fees
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- The Strange Case of Martin Shkreli Is Wrapping Up
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
An unusual trial has featured victims who actually made money and defense lawyers who paint their client as an erratic misfit and want more victims to testify.
- Behind an $18 Billion Donation to a New York Charity, a Shadowy Chinese Conglomerate
By MICHAEL FORSYTHE and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
A Chinese man has transferred more than 29 percent of HNA Group of China to a private foundation, adding to the questions about the firm’s structure and political connections.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.