The company’s co-founder had been under increasing pressure, and several major investors demanded that he resign from the company immediately.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 26, 1996)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 1992
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1992 - CAPITAL CAR & LIMOUSINE SERVICE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Uber Founder Travis Kalanick Resigns as C.E.O.
By MIKE ISAAC - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
- Uber Should Be Regulated as a Taxi Service, European Legal Adviser Says
By AMIE TSANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The recommendation, a nonbinding opinion, said that France could prohibit certain types of transport services it deemed illegal.
- Boston Tech Watch: GE, Optimus Ride, Tufin, Zaius, Dispatch & More
By Jeff Engel - Friday Jun 16, 2017
This week in Boston tech, we’re tracking the latest moves by General Electric (in addition to its big CEO transition), Boston’s efforts to become a hub for driverless car development, the latest Boston-Israel business connection, and more. Read on for details. —It was a busy week for GE (NYSE: GE). The giant Boston-based corporation named […]
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- News Analysis: As Uber Stumbles, Lyft Sees an Opening, and Bites Its Tongue
By KEVIN ROOSE - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
It has been a rough, scandal-filled year for Uber. But don’t expect John Zimmer, Lyft’s president, to gloat about his competitor’s misfortunes.