Online real-estate brokerage Redfin announced terms for its planned IPO, saying it will sell 9.2 million shares priced between $12 and $14 a share. In that range, Redfin’s offering would give the company a market cap between $1 billion and $1.2 billion and raise between $111 million and $129 million in proceeds for the company. […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CAP STONE REAL ESTATE MARKET INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Redfin wants to take home $149 million in real estate IPO
By Kevin Kelleher - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Square Feet: Apple Disrupts Silicon Valley With Another Eye-Catcher: Its New Home
By KATHY CHIN LEONG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Apple Park, headquarters for 12,000 people, has brought tourists, businesses and higher real estate prices to the surrounding area.
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
- $75 million mansion is most expensive Tahoe house ever
By Amy Graff - Friday Jul 14, 2017
The Tahoe real estate market reached a new pinnacle this month when a lakeside house went on the market with an asking price of $75 million.
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.