NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CANYON DONUTS POWERHOUSE ROAD, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
- Mail truck crash on Hwy. 29 in Napa County causes traffic mess
By Sarah Ravani - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Mail truck crash on Hwy. 29 in Napa County causes traffic mess An overturned U.S. Postal Service truck closed the two northbound lanes of Highway 29 near American Canyon early Thursday and caused miles of traffic gridlock, officials said. The incident occurred about 4:30 a.m. and the driver of the truck, which was filled with mail, was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, according to the California Highway Patrol. Cars on the northbound lanes of the highway were at a standstill all the way through American Canyon to Vallejo, McMahon added. The traffic light at Highway 29 and South Kelly Road is expected to be out for most of the day, according to Pacific Gas & Electric.
- Uber and Yandex, a Russian Ride-Hailing Rival, Opt to Share the Road
By MIKE ISAAC - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The competitors have decided to stop battling for market share and instead operate jointly in a handful of Eastern European countries.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.