ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pressing TransUnion and Experian to explain what cybersecurity they have in place to protect sensitive consumer information following a recent breach at Equifax that exposed the data of 143 million Americans.In letters to executives at the two credit monitoring companies, the Democratic attorney general asked them to describe their existing security systems as well as what changes they've made since the Equifax cyberattack."The unprecedented data breach experienced by Equifax Inc.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CANON LATIN AMERICA, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- NY AG presses TransUnion, Experian for cybersecurity details
By DAVID KLEPPER, Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Latin America Key to U.S. Response to Venezuela
By Suzanne Gamboa - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
As the situation in Venezuela escalates, experts say the U.S. needs Latin America and the rest of the international community to apply pressure on the South American country.
- Pence goes to Latin America, following Trump's warning to Venezuelan leaders
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- HIGHER-PROFILE PENCE VP's Latin America trip fuels 2020 speculation
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Latin Amateur Amateur changes dates to accommodate visit by Pope Francis
By Brentley Romine - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
The 2018 Latin America Amateur Championship is changing dates. Instead of being contested Jan. 18-21 at Prince of Wales Country Club in (...)
- Venezuela's Crisis Looms Large as Pope Visits Latin America
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Venezuelan bishops and others urge Pope Francis to intervene in Venezuela as he visits Colombia this week