The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - CANINE COMRADES RESCUE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Scenery-Chewing Canine Steals Show In 'Downward Dog' On ABC
Monday May 15, 2017
ABC has a comedy series premiering this week about a talking dog -- and the dog is the star of the show.
- Police Rescue Puppy Locked In Hot Car Outside Walmart
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
No matter how many times you hear of children and pets having to be rescued from locked, hot cars, some people still think it’s not an absolutely horrible idea to leave their little ones trapped inside sealed-up vehicles in sizzling hot parking lots.The Houston Chronicle reports that police in the Austin-area city of Manor, TX, were recently called …
- Connecting Rooms and Refugees: Airbnb Partners with International Rescue Committee
By Anna Berry - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Putting the cart before the horse? Airbnb wants users to open their homes to refugees even as future of American resettlement is unclear.
- Bay Area: Join us tonight, 6/21, to discuss the US gov’t scientific data purge
By Annalee Newitz - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Professor Lindsey Dillon will talk about rescuing scientific research in the age of Trump.
- Will Germany Act to Rescue Euro?
Wednesday Jun 6, 2012
As Europe careens deeper into political and economic crisis, the immediate survival of the euro turns more than ever on a single question: Will Germany act? Vanessa Fuhrmans reports on Markets Hub. Photo: AFP.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.